It's been scientifically proven that every baby you have makes you dumber. I'm not just saying that either, there was actually a study. I regularly leave half gallons of Miles soy milk on the counter in the morning and Chris finds them when he gets home. He hates it! I've probably spoiled 6-8 half gallons this year! Maybe more!
I am a wife and a mother. While I love being those the most I do love other things. One of my biggest interests is running. I love being around my friends and family.
I am a huge hockey and baseball fan. Go Blues and Cardinals!
2 comments:
It's been scientifically proven that every baby you have makes you dumber. I'm not just saying that either, there was actually a study. I regularly leave half gallons of Miles soy milk on the counter in the morning and Chris finds them when he gets home. He hates it! I've probably spoiled 6-8 half gallons this year! Maybe more!
I remember that story. It's amazing what you forget. Tony just looks at me like, you seriously didn't remember that. LOL!
Post a Comment