Our Journey to Anthony Nunzio
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Bad Bedding
Have to take the bedding back because the bumper has like a 5 inch hole in it. What a pain in the rear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
KLU
I am a wife and a mother. While I love being those the most I do love other things. One of my biggest interests is running. I love being around my friends and family. I am a huge hockey and baseball fan. Go Blues and Cardinals!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
▼
July
(8)
28 Weeks - Third Trimester
Pregnancy brain story
27 Weeks
We returned the bedding and got a new one. Funny t...
Bad Bedding
14 weeks left....WHOA!!!
Nursery
Belly shot updates
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment