Saturday, July 18, 2009

27 Weeks

I officially hit 3 months out from my due date, 10/17/09. Wish I would have realized that yesterday, lol!

I have a feeling we might have a very active kid here. Ever since I hit 26 weeks I feel him all the time, mornings, afternoons and evenings. Before I would hardly feel him in the morning, after I have eaten lunch and then mostly at night when I am home and relaxed. I was stressed for a while at work and that must by why I thought I didn't notice a change. Now that I am not so stressed I must just notice him more.

I feel that I am hitting my growing spurt. I am starting to feel uncomfortable. Is it too early for that? I thought it wouldn't really happen until I hit 30 weeks or later.

Work - Ugh! It is getting much harder to carry files or pulling them for my file clerk to bring them to my desk. I am going to talk to my supervisor about it next week and suggest that he just pull my work when he prints it or it comes in the mail. It's hard for me to give up even just the little things to do but even those have been a challenge this week. That is why I think that I grew some within the last week because I didn't have this issue last week. At least I am paying attention to my body signs.

They are planning on purging some files downstairs and my supervisor asked me for my opinion about how to do it. I told her how we did it in the past and told her that I can answer the phones or help alphabetize some of the filing but I am not helping to pull files off the shelf and putting them in boxes. No way! She agreed.

Tony is still working with his boss about working from home. I have a few things to finish up with my work about being off for 12 weeks.

I also need to talk to my insurance to see if they will cover the cost of a breast pump. We have excellent insurance and it's worth asking. If I don't ask I won't know. :)

No comments: