Saturday, July 25, 2009

28 Weeks - Third Trimester

28 Weeks



26 Weeks

I am seriously going to be huge when Tony comes into this world. I am suppose to gain more weight. Oh dear! I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and will find out what I weigh. My last appointment I was at like 130-131. Start weight 1118. Joy Joy!

As for now - with a belly that basically does not move I am having a hard time getting out of bed. I think some of it has to do with our bed being high and it being a pillow soft bed.

Tony found out yesterday that he will be able to work part time at home - 3 days a week. Mon, Wed and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday he will go into the office. My dad will watch Little Tony one day a week. Right now we have contacted a day care by my work to tour and talk about their part time options - I know they do part time. Not sure if there is a minimum. I am really happy that we are able to do this and feel very lucky that Tony has a job that will let him do this.

We haven't done much with the nursery since putting the crib together. I just looked on BRU website and our bedding is no longer available. Had a feeling that was going to happen. Good thing we bought it.

It won't be long until we get to meet Little Tony and we are very excited. So much to do.

1 comment:

Stephanie Dipilla said...

Wow - you look awesome! Keep it up - you're almost there!!