Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stroller






















Chicco Cortina Travel System Discovery. So far this is the stroller we like. It is a travel system which to me sounds much easier to transport Tony from the car to the stroller. I would rather do this than pick up Tony while he is sleeping. Knowing my luck I would wake him. Our best friend has this same stroller just a different color and raves about it. So when we are at BRU in the next couple of weeks we will test it out.

I think my dad will be getting me a jogging stroller. I need to get recommendations for that as well.

3 comments:

Trena said...

I love my Jeep stroller! I use it more then my Graco. If you are getting one to run with then make sure the front wheel locks. If you plan on using the stroller for more then just running then get one where the front wheel can be locked and unlocked.

KLU said...

Thanks for the tip on the jogging stroller. We are heading to BRU to get started on our registry since I need to get that going. I will test them out today.

Jennifer said...

best.stroller.on.planet :)