We started our registry today. Can I just tell you how overwhelming it is. So much to look at and not knowing a darn thing about stuff. Our goal is to really try to register for things that are necessary.
For the items on the registry now we are going to look at again and if we feel that we don't really need it or possibly didn't register for enough as recommended then we will edit it. A good friend commented on taking it a section at a time. We did infant care, stroller, pack n play and diapers and whatnot today. There is still plenty to go over and to do.
I am starting to feel the baby. I feel pressure down there and sometimes my stomach will feel like a solid mass in one area. It is really cool. I woke Tony up this morning so he could feel what a weird position my stomach was in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is one of those items that comes in very handy:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2457808
They are cloth diapers, but you use them as burp cloths. They are by Gerber and come in a pack of a dozen. They are very lightweight, so easy to drape over your shoulder. You can also use them in a pinch if you need to lay the baby down to change him, but don't have a changing pad. I can think of a dozen uses for them besides their intended use...
Love,
Stephanie
Post a Comment