Developments:
Tony is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. The blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born.
Mood:
Oh boy! Watch out for me today. My emotions were not in check and everything has just made me want to cry. UGH!! Energy is still up.
Thoughts:
Hmmm....Excited, yet scared. So much to think about. Registry, hospital, daycare...and the list goes on. We are slowly starting the registry and getting things together. We plan on delivering at Missouri Baptist. I like the sound of having the NICU and doctors from Children's Hospital. It is close to home too.
As you can see from my picture I have popped. I am truly amazed at what your body does. Even after that pop from one week I still only gained 2 lbs in one month. So far 7 lbs gained in 4.5 months. Not too shabby. I should enjoy that now.

No comments:
Post a Comment