This past week I have gotten back some energy. Enough to keep running. My pace is slower but I hope to keep it up for as long as I can. I can tell I have put on a few pounds. My stomach is a little bigger and I can tell my some t-shirts or dress shirts I wear. Others look at me like I am crazy. I have a small body frame and hardly a torso. That leads me to believe that I might show a little earlier.
Work has announced a new underwriting position at work. While the timing is not great since they know I am pregnant I don't think I am going to apply. I probably would get a raise. I just don't think that I want to go into longer hours that change my schedule than it already will come October.
I am so bored with drinking water. I am lucky to get in 32oz a day. I think I need to get something to add to the flavor every once in a while. Maybe a lemon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment