Monday, March 2, 2009

Had my first bout of m/s. Though it was only one day thing I think it was from the prenatal vitamin. My doctor is having me take prescription vitamins instead of over the counter until after the baby is born. I almost didn't make it to work. I was so close to making my car not so clean anymore.

My mornings are groggy. I wake up to eat and sometimes that doesn't help. It takes until about lunch to start feeling normal. I am very thankful I haven't had m/s really but the mornings are so hard. Especially Mondays.

I have had some cravings already. Ice cream and peanut butter. I am trying to get a handle on what I can eat and whatnot. For game night one of my friends made me Shirley Temples since I can't drink any alcohol. I brought the same thing but it was so nice of her to think of me.

I've realized that I cannot stay out late anymore. It just totally wipes my days out. Yesterday I slept from 1:30-9:30; 1:00-4:00 and then went to bed a little after 10. That has been the most I have slept all day. It felt good.

No other news on the baby front.

No comments: