Holy moly I am behind. I am more and more tired lately. Especially the last couple of weeks. I actually tried to take a nap this week when I got home. That was the first during the week. The weekends I usually take a nap.
We have gotten free stuff already. High chair, bath tub and car seat. They all are in VERY good shape. Apparently, we have more to chose from later from another set of friends from college. I can't be thankful enough for everyone's generosity.
I have my next appointment on Monday. Tony is coming and we are very excited. I am thinking that I will get to hear the heartbeat. Other than that I don't really know what to expect.
I have noticed that on the days that I run the next day my groin hurts. I need to make sure that stretch more to see if that helps. I am still feeling good enough to keep running. For me, walking doesn't really give me a good enough workout. I like to sweat and unless I am on a treadmill I feel like I am not doing anything. Too bad I don't have an elliptical. I just don't want to be indoors exercising. I love spring and just want to be outside.
I have gotten comments at work about my tummy. I am starting to show a little. Sometimes it is just from bloating. Eating too. I noticed that I am getting fuller quicker. So I am trying to eat small meals and snacks throughout the day. I don't feel well if I over eat.
I feel like I am craving everything under the sun. I have instant cravings. Especially with fast foods. I am good about limiting my take out throughout the week. Mac n Cheese is one thing that always sounds good to me.
Off to do my updates for weeks 9 and 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment