Welcome to my pregnancy journal.
I was charting while we were TTCing. Most months I would be 10dpo (days past ovulation) and I would test. This month my charting website switched my O date like 4 times. I just didn't feel like testing so soon because I thought our timing wasn't right once again. But alas after a while it stayed on CD13 (cycle day). This was the first month that we timed things perfectly.
I got sick with an upper respitory infection a couple of days later. Got put on ammoxicilan. I was tired from being sick. Clue #1: I don't sleep well when I am sick. The day I was off I slept on and off until 11 am when Tony called. I would have probably slept longer. Clue #2: That weekend I went to bed early on a Friday. Saturday I took a nap and then went to bed at 10 and slept till 8. I started feeling better. Not enough to go running yet.
This week I went running Monday through Wed. Those were my hardest runs yet. Usually the week before AF (aunt flow) comes I will have a tough run just because I get tired. I chalked this up to recovering from being sick and the week AF is suppose to show. That would be Clue #3. Clue #4: Have had O pains throughout the two week wait. I NEVER have that. That is why with my temp rise Wed and Thursday morning and the consitant O pains I tested. So I peed in a cup and put the test in the cup. First line came up, which I thought it would. Then I continued to finish prepping for my morning shower. Peeked at the test and saw a faint line. I automatically thought to myself, "Well I haven't seen that before." Took a shower and was shaking with nervousness. Got out of the shower and it was more prominant but faint. I thought a line is a line. I finished getting ready in the bathroom and woke Tony up. Took Jack out and came back in just as Tony was getting ready to go into the bathroom. He was going slowly and I asked him "Slow going?" He walked in to the bathroom half asleep and turned to me and said "What does this mean?" I responded, "I believe that means I am pregnant." I then told him that it was a faint line but a line is a line and I was going to go get a digital when I got off work. We hugged and I started crying because I have been dreaming of this day for a couple of years. Not that we were trying that long.
Got off work and got a couple of digitals. Our plan was to wait until the next morning but I just couldn't. It came up as pregnant.
We are just so excited.....

2 comments:
God's blessing on Tony, Jack, you and this amazing little baby you are carrying!
You guys will be in our prayers during this amazing journey. Enjoy every moment of it. It goes by fast.
I saw on facebook that 'you woke up early.' Get your sleep while you can!
When I took a pregnancy test with Luke it was so so faint. I even called the number on the box and they said even a faint line is a positive test. I went outside to look at it in the light and the line was there but hard to see. I waited a few days and tested again and it was much darker. I think I three total tests because I just couldn't believe it. It was so exciting!!
Post a Comment