Weight: 118
I am officially doctor confirmed. He said my cervix was purple. So if I had no suspicion that I was pregnant he would have asked.
I went ahead and told work before I left. It was just too hard to keep the news in. Plus, our office likes to gossip so this prevented that from happening. At first I was scared and nervous. With the layoffs and closing of our KC office I was a little nerve racked. My supervisor and team leader were very excited. I got a hug from my team leader (she used to be my supervisor). It made it all worth while to tell so early.
No ultrasound was done today but I do go back in four weeks. I will be 10 weeks then so I should be able to hear the heartbeat. They didn't say anything about it. That is just me guessing. I got my blood drawn and they said it would take a week for results. If anything comes up then I would know but will get the actual results at my next appointment.
I got the clear to keep running. The doctor did say that around 12-14 weeks is when it will start getting harder and recommended walking too. I told him it was already harder to run.
Tony has been wonderful so far. He understands that I am tired and just lets me lay down to rest. Developing a baby takes some energy.
This past weekend we got a sleeper from my best friend Jennifer. I love it. We also got a baby cd and blanket from Jennifer's mom. It was very thoughtful.
Oye there is so much to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment