Developments:
Fingerprints have formed on Tony or Ella's tiny fingertips. The veins and organs are clearly visible through the still-thin skin, and the body is starting to catch up with the head — which makes up just a third of the body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
Mood: Horrible. I had a headache from Sunday-Thursday. I was just not functional at all. One the I woke up on Thursday and realized that my headache was gone I was a new person. I felt normal again. It's good to feel normal again.
Thoughts: Where has this time gone. Wish I was still running/walking. It is just too uncomfortable when I do either or. Even after I stretched. It was only the groin area. Enough pain to not want to do strenuous activity. I will probably regret it later but what can you do.

No comments:
Post a Comment